Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Do It

It's amazing. It really was simple. Can you believe that I have been procrastinating for months about starting a blog. Partly because I'm not too good with figuring out the how of it all, and partly because I was worried about niche. I faced the idea with so much trepidation that I would not be able to figure it all out. It was supposed to be a priority right after Christmas but I kept talking myself right out of it.

I knew that blogging was something that I should be doing and wanted to do, but oh the anguish, the tearing out of hair, the sleepless nights even. I know some people might be laughing at that idea but it really did scare me.

But here I am - finally.


To anyone else out there who feels that they are somewhat "computer illiterate," I can now say, give it a try. Take the plunge, dive in feet first. Whatever, just do it. After all what have you got to lose by trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment